Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Wishing you a Happy and Joyous New Year to all my friends, family and dear readers.

2008 brought me many many happy memories and each one of those is special to me.

One good thing happened to me was the birth of my little Son Kinu, a little angel who made my days thereafter wonderfully joyous. More than me, he is Ravi's little buddy, they play together for endless hours and never get bored of each other. Looking at him makes me think of having more and more kids lol! He woke up as I type and he wants to write too...he is saying..
FV
FDDETETEE3 RJF6BHY, V GGFDF ER7EB vcc XS F ...

don't know what that means, I guess he is saying Happy New Year to you all too.

2008 was bad on blogging part, I have so many recipes in draft mode, all of them with wonderful pictures but with no content. I guess I need a second hand of help to put those together, I wish there was a copy of me somewhere whom I can call upon when needed :-) I do make recipes, try recipes but just lazy to put up any. Hoping to make those drafts into posts this new year and hoping I come out of my shell asap!

I even observed that there are many many new food bloggers around now and I feel that I have lost in touch with my old blogger buddies and even the traffic has slowed down to the site. And there are only 4 friends of mine who seriously visit this blog all the time and encourage me like day n night to blog whereas remaining 1000s of friends are not interested in cooking at all. And the blog is mostly used my brother, who again calls me hundred times for step by step preparation even after taking a printout :-)


Farewell 2008, Welcome 2009

1 comment:

  1. akka I need recipe for bhel puri and sambar urgently.

    ReplyDelete