Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend News & Ragi Malt

Watched many movies this weekend. Illayaraja fans (my friends) made a big deal about this movie and made us all go to watch Anumaspadam, but it was not upto the mark.

I never got a chance to watch Bend it like Beckham before and I viewed that this weekend, it inspired me so much and I told Ravi that we should not stop playing sports. Not just sports but any dream you have, I guess you should try hard to fullfill that.

I made Ragi Malt followed the recipe of Indira at Mahanandi and the drink was nutritious. My husband asked me to buy Ragi Flour from the Indian Store and I didn't know what I would be doing with that, when I searched on the google for some Ragi recipes, I found this recipe and it was not only tasty, but it has some good nutritional value too. Heard that this is good in both Calcium and Iron. I am planning to make some Ragi Dosas with the leftover flour.

Ragi malt recipe from Indira is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment